Monday, September 11, 2017

I WILL REVIEW YOUR AMAZON PRODUCT HERE!!!

STUFF I BOUGHT AT AMAZON.COM 

I WILL REVIEW YOUR AMAZON PRODUCT HERE!!!

   Hey, Amazon can wipe out my honest, detailed
   reviews on their site, but they can't take away 
   my freedom to review products that I got there!

I am a frustrated reviewer who never failed to give an honest review on #Amazon or on products purchased elsewhere.  I love Amazon, and I love reviewing products, services and sites.  It dawned on me, that I still can do so on my own blogsite even though I was one of the Amazon reviewers who had their review comments wiped without being given a reason.

This site is dedicated to reviews of products, services and sites I have experienced. I will continue to give you complete, truthful and honest reviews. I will tell you when I have been "gifted" or "given" a product, but you will always get an honest review.

I welcome sellers, site owners, service providers to contact me for an honest review. carpediem5790@yahoo.com. I can give you a review on peachpittsreviews.blogspot.com           Pitts Peach Patch Reviews, social media sites or even set up a blog for reviews of your products or services if reviews are desired on a regular basis. I must be able to try the product or service either at low cost or free, as I am a retired teacher and simply enjoy reviewing products.  Contact me at carpediem5790@yahoo.com  Please use 'REVIEW REQUESTED" in the subject line. Thank you!

I welcome you to add honest, even contradictory experiences in the comments sections. 

Here's to freedom of speech.
Please note disclaimer in the blog margin.

                                Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment